10ft tinny, 3.3hp Mercury, more photo's added

WayneD

Up for sale is my little creek boat that I had before I bought the yak. I have finally decided to sell it due to no use. It would make a good tender. I bought it off an old guy down the coast who sold his yacht a few years ago. The outboard is a typical tender, hardly used and this guy used to tow it home and garage it after use. Outboard is flushed after every use and is in immaculate condition.

It doesn't have a trailer but comes with wind on wheels for ease of launching and a trailer coupling you can connect to the boat and tow it with using the wind on wheels (if you are close to the water). The old guy used to tow it 5 mins to the water going 60km/ph, with a light board. I don't think this was legal but he did it quite often he said.

It has 3 rod holders and a piece of ply for a floor between the two seats.

In the package you will get:

10ft boat, painted externally and internally

3.3hp Mercury, excellent condition, 98 model.

Tinnie wheels

Trailer connection for towing

2 x Lifejackets

1 x paddle

Battery operated lighting

All together I am looking at around $1200, negotiable.

More pics to come on weekend. Available for viewing at Drewvale, southside of Brisbane. [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/MyBoat-b67634f6b09c78bed970eb3796aedede.JPG

After I sell this my Viking Espri will be up for sale also.

post-1190-144598438969_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am Chubbstar.

Sold it a week ago on eBay and yet another eBay idiot who is bidding on something they don't really want bought it and refuses to pay for it. Twice I have sold this on eBay and twice I have been screwed over.

So if someone here wants it then they can have it for the $990. I will not move on this price so don't bother asking for a cheaper price.

Archived