Pine River Muddies

chubbstar

Hi guys'n'girls, Jason and I hit up The Pine early this morning for a bit of Fishing. Jase also brought a couple of pots to set while we had a fish.

Long story short the fishing was very poor with only a couple of Cattie's boated:( . So we thought we'd pull the pots and move spots.:dry:

Pulled to the first pot and had a big buck inside"score":woohoo: . Moved to the other pot and had another 2 bucks in it:woohoo: . 1 was big the other was a touch over size, all 3 were Muddies. No Female crabs to be seen.:blink:

Set the pots in a differant spot and had another fish with no love. Pulled the pots again and only had 1 small Sandie that was thrown back in.

Was another good morning with Jase, Thanks again mate.

Jase was kind enough to give me 2 to take home. I've cooked em up and there in the fridge ready for tea tonight. YUMMY.

[img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Pine_Muddies_001_AFO.jpg

post-1458-144598439061_thumb.jpg

kriso wrote:

cheers fellas thats one thing i forgot about, crabbing with out a boat again cause i ain doin it in a yak! they could fall out of the pot bite certain areas!

Sounds like you need a box for protection of those areas!

mmmm a new invention perhaps...the "crabbing box" to keep the crabs of your tackle:woohoo:

Rocket

Dinodadog wrote:

If my wife sees this post I know where I'll be sent, I keep telling her that there is none down there,she likes them and I can't eat them.Well done on the captures.

Dino

If I get an extra one do you want it for your wife Dino? Of course I cant promise anything, But if I can give you one I will;). That should keep you in the good books for a while;) :kiss: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Do you live up that way mate? If you want PM me your number so I can drop 1 off, If we get extra.

Jayson

Archived