Help? NPD locals.

Burko

Went for a fish along the bank at Forgans yesterday arv for zip tried using both sp and hb lures to no joy. couple of blokes using lawn grubs caught a couple while i was there just to add salt to the wound one was over 40. Anyway I used to fish the pumping station many years ago with some success. can you still access this area as i noticed the fence has been repaired etc? also what about the area around youngs crossing. Driven past there a few times of late and looks fishy.

Have not been there for years, gave it away when the trapped fish developed sores. I would say there are still a few fish in there its prob worth a try. It was a bit hard getting down beside the pump house last time I was there the rain had washed a lot of the bank away. Let us know how you go.

Dino

How long ago was that? I remember fishing in the hole at the base of the wall (not dam side) and there were heaps of fish. They used a backhoe to transport them into the section of river just down from the first crossing. That must have been over ten years ago. Those bass must be monsters by now if they are still there.

Went for a look see at the pumping station and they have it pretty well fenced off now. they even have high fences and barbed wire around the inlet in the river. Can't see any access track down anymore. Maybe you can access from the crossings at either end. will have to suss out some more when I have more time.

Archived