New Shop Items

Angus

Hey everyone. I have started to and will continue to add new items to the AFO shop over the few days, courtesy of one of our advertisers Searing Tackle who are the exclusive importers of Strike King lures.

These lures are high quality American lures used by many of the pros over there.

Check out there website if you are curious. It has some pretty cool general information: http://www.strikeking.com/

It will be interesting to see how these lures adapt to our locals. Jimmybob has been cleaning up with bream on the various bleeding pro-model crank baits so its looking good.

As well as hard bodies there will also be several different types of Plastics and Spinnerbaits.

Tip: As they are expressed post at a cap of $10 for postage, it will be much more economical to order more than 1 lure at a time.

I have ordered myself a bunch on Buzz baits and will be trying them at the toga comp this weekend. Hopefully with some good photographic results!!

Good fishing.

Angus

Hey guys. Depths and lengths for lipped lures have been added. Sorry about that.

Also check out the Poison Swimming Jigs. Anyone who likes Spinner Baits will have to love these. Note the shirt has a special extension for for the stinger hook as well.

Angus

post-63-144598440314_thumb.jpg

Archived