Sports Tuition coming events.

rayke1938

Just got this email from Syeve.

Dear All

Just letting you know about a couple of upcoming events...the school holiday events will be confirmed in a week or so, once some finer details have been sorted. However, the dates & venues have been set, which you will see on the website.

I thought I would also let you know that I will be using Maroon Dam as well as Hinze Dam this year. Maroon will add some more variety for the camps and we will also run some fishing adventure weekends there which will include abseiling and rock climbing.

If you would like to coordinate a fishing weekend this year for a private group, please let me know so we can lock in a date.

Family Fishing Weekend (Hinze Dam)

23-24 February 2008

This can be for the whole family, and Grandparents are also encouraged to attend, or it can be for part of the family, as long as one parent participates. There is also a horse riding session option for this weekend.

Abseiling & Rock-climbing (Kangaroo Point, Brisbane)

Sunday, 16 March

All details for both activities have been posted on the website. www.sportstuition.com.au

I hope you have all had a chance to have a relaxing break and I look forward to catching up with you again this year.

Thanks

Steve

0403 154 510

Anyone interested in a camp at Maroon? If weather is ok I am going there on Monday.Suppised to be plenty of smaller bass there over 40s are rare but good surface action.

Cheers

Ray

Archived