Wahooooooooooooo

Decky

maybee its just the angle im holding it but it was a good fish.Not that i havnt seen them better but for this year its alright.

Makes me wonder now that im thinking about it iff the pillies are just gona turn up late.Then maybee weil see some decent fish turn up.

Thanks for the input scott

Personally i wouldnt call it anything special but id imagine it was bigger than any wahoo you caught Last Sunday so bearing that in mind, What do i really care how you would class it.

Feel free to correct me iff im wrong but i didnt see a whole lota other boats out ther.

sorry feral for getting offtrack.

nice fish decky btw my friend dreams of catching a wahoo i dunno why its just his dream fish for some reason i wouldnt mind catching one either apparently they go like trains.

how do you catch them mate?? baits or trolling or some otehr method? i might be going out on a charter in the next few months wouldnt mind hooking up to one of those

Fishymans post went astray whilst I was editing the thread so this is the best way I could bring it back.

fishyman wrote:

well atleast its fishing i know what id rather be doing. lol year 12 or fishing :P haha i think ill pick fishing over my silly english teacher anyday.

sorry feral for getting offtrack.

nice fish decky btw my friend dreams of catching a wahoo i dunno why its just his dream fish for some reason i wouldnt mind catching one either apparently they go like trains.

Yep whatnow pretty much answered your question fishyman.

Foresome reason the bait fish havnt really turned up on our doorstep this year so either have the pelagics.Thers 1 or 2 floating around but unlike most years where you can all most guarantee pulling into a Black Marlin and a coupla nice Wahoo or Dolphin fish everytime ya drop your lures in the water this year its hard work.

Decky wrote:

didnt lie detect it sooooo could be 30 lol

i think he was just joking around. that fact that he said he didnt lie detect it sooo it could be 30 LOL

i think he was just joking.

plus id like to meet one fisho that when tellign stories abotu a prize catch hasnt added on a cm or 2 or a kilo or so.

lets leave it guys its a wahoo about 15-18kilos id reckon. bloody great fighting fish just cause its not the biggest and mayeb some people have cuaght bigger doesnt matter. most people will never catch a fish like that in their life just becasue they cant get out and catch them so im sure those people (including me) appreciate decky posting up the pic.

so thanks decky great fish

Thanks Fishyman im glad you appreciate the pic cause i never called it for anything other than what it is a pic of a fish we caught.Sorry i may have let this drag on for to long by replying to comments that i shoulda left alone.

Anyways my mistake.

Archived