SUNKEN WALL Adventure, Sunday 10th

fishyman

if i can i will be hitting up boggy creek to chase some bream/anything on lures and SP's on sunday im gonna be on foot and anyone is welcome to come along. i know dan said he might be keen.

I would like to get there petty early as i have neve fished there before and would like to suss it out to see if its any good.

thinking of starting from here

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dan ive fished the sunken wall 2 times in the inflatable the rirst time i was just using plastics and i got 2 flatyys biggest was 52cm and about 5cod biggest about 30cm and a mosses perch. The second time got nothing so used some bait and got alot of bream around the other side of the wall biggest was 32cm so its a pretty good spot but i would like to see how boggy creek fishes and see if its worth going back again

well i am going to not set a spot just yet, becasue everyone will have a different idea so.

where will we fish on sunday?

so far,

Boggy Creek,

Sunken Wall,

Theres always Schultz,

Nudgee Creek,

any other ideas? i am easy to go anywhere really but would like to go with a few other people so its really up to you guys. where would you like to fish??

i am thinking mouth area of the river.

Cowfish13 wrote:

Yeap, there are wrecks in there. They are a bit hard to cast at landbased though. They would only be deep enough at high tide, but then it would be too hard to cast through the trees to get to them:S

ahh ok thanks mate.

how have you guys had your succes at the sunken wall? casting along the wall or out into teh river and working back towards the wall

kevinchen19870316 wrote:

Dan23 wrote:
kevinchen19870316 wrote:
i'll swim all of my newly bought lures and hopefully get a bust off from a FISH on one of them.

You're suffering from sado-masochism

? what's that.....ah, me pool inglesh

Ha ha, google it but not when your GF is around she might get the wrong (or right:woohoo: ) idea:laugh:

Hello

When there about 2 weeks ago and walked in behind QCL facility and fished down towards mouthon an out going tide.

Caught a dozen bream, all undersized by 2-4 cms and a small whiting.

Suprise package was a 38 cm Grass Sweetlip. Caught on squid.

Lots of smaller nibbles as I kept going down towards the river mouth.

Somewhat ankle breaking territory in some spots along the wall.

Several weeks ago....ummm...."falked" had posted that the wall drops off to about 10 metres deep....but where that is exactly....that would be good to know....

I have pics on phone, hope to pull them off ASAP.

I will be there again as soon as work and the Officer in Charge allow release...

Love to know approx. where drop off is....?

Regards

Sparksie

Archived