Photobucket

Cowfish13

For the last few days, all pictures that have been uploaded through Photobucket have been loading very slowely. All other images are fine though:S

Is anyone else having this problem? and anybody know how to fix it? I'm on IE (don't really know much more than that though:silly::blush: )

PS: I know this may not be AFO's fault and therefore not a "website issue", but this was the best category I could think of:cheer:

If it needs to be moved to a more suited category, please do:)

ando_04 wrote:

it's because the pics are alot bigger.

Yep, I'd say you're right

I'm not sure how photobucket works but it's possible the photobucket images are over 3 megapixels or whatever the original image size was when taken. That's a 500k-2MB file depending on compression.

Not sure is photo bucket takes uncompressed images or compresses them itself but if it doesn't then that's why.

Cowfish13 wrote:

For the last few days, all pictures that have been uploaded through Photobucket have been loading very slowely. All other images are fine though:S

Is anyone else having this problem? and anybody know how to fix it? I'm on IE (don't really know much more than that though:silly::blush: )

PS: I know this may not be AFO's fault and therefore not a "website issue", but this was the best category I could think of:cheer:

If it needs to be moved to a more suited category, please do:)

You'll also find we cant do anything about that. The point of Photobucket is that it is NOT hosted through the AFO site but essentially linked from another.

If Photobucket is acting up there is not a lot we can do sorry.

Angus

Archived