Baroon today 25th

Dinodadog

Got to Baroon this morning around 6am and was greeted with a light shower, something that continued on and off during the morning, best part was the sun wasn't out.

Put in on the Maleny side and started trolling up the dam, my next door neighbour was 1st on a nice little baroon bass, then a few moments later he is on again. Well the smile on his face was my reward, it faded a bit when I got the next few fish. We slipped up into the backwater and into the timber where I had a few casts with the old faithful light purple s/bait, but the fish didn't want to play the game, so I changed to a gold s/bait and I was back in action. Got about 6 bass in that area then moved up the dam a bit further to the no go zone at obi obi creek, got a couple more on the troll up.

Just before where the no go zone sign is there is a very fishy looking bank, so out came the s/bait again for a few more.

We then trolled our way back to the ramp with me picking up several more on the way.

Now here is one for you all, my mate only got 3 on the troll and I got over a dozen. We both had the same lures, he had 14lb fireline, I had 15lb s/braid we were in 30ft of water and no one had the inside running, hard to work out.

Anyway my mate 3 bass and me 20 something def no whoppers

Fish while you can

Dinodadog [img size=448]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/bar_002.JPG

post-1453-144598445108_thumb.jpg

Dan no worries when its a bit better at NPD

Rod trolled up the dam from Maleny [kept away from your blue marker ha ha ]

Jayson I wouldn't go that far [i just fish a lot]

Ellicat he had my 4 to 6kg ugly stik b/c and I had my shakespeare catera 3 to 6kg b/c

Andrew the more times you fish a dam the quicker you learn to read it.[good luck for weekend]

Archived