Calling all Cricketers

pcsolutionman

After the response to the last post and seeing how many cricketers we have here;) :woohoo: :woohoo: I thought Id throw the idea out there of putting an all AFO team into the warehouse comp this year:woohoo: :woohoo: For anybody who doesnt know Warehouse is a winter comp played every second sunday, mostly at marchant park. So im asking for a show of hands to see how many people might be interested??? would be great fun

Lee

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

age requirement would be 14 i think, would have to check though, you can play senior cricket at 14 i think. Skill level would depend on what grade we entered into, which in turn would depend on what the skill level of cricketers we get. Id like to play premier league (a grade) its really not all that hard and its all about having fun with some mates

Lee

G'day Lee, mate I'm too old and slow to play cricket anymore, and besides I fish on Sundays, imagine a Sunday where I can't fish :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: , I am more than happy to come and take a few photo's of you blokes for the forum though :blush: :blush:

Let me know if you need a photographer (only on crappy fishing Sunday's but).

Regards

Al

ok so I caved, Chermside is just around the corner from us....Jimmybob is in..

he was the leading wicket taker for most of his junior years, bowls medium fast swing, bats like a bunny and more than likely to get out for single figures....though can still put the occasional ball over the fence....happy to field anywhere

I'm just gonna bring the oranges ;)

Archived