ok guys so far its looking good:woohoo: :woohoo:

1. Me im in

2. Terry - he will come around ;) ;)

3. Benno - sounds keen

4. cowfish - keen dependent on transport

5. pinkey - keen

6. Jimmy - Mrs jimmybob says he can play :woohoo: :woohoo:

7. Tim A - So you keen to play tim????

8. Ash - hasnt played for ages but im sure he still has it ;)

9. obone - Might have ourselves a keeper :P

10. Brisbane boy - keen to play

Looking like we are on track to hopefully put a team together :woohoo: :woohoo: .

Hey Angus a team AFO shirt sounds like a great idea, and when your done with that you can come put up my back fence for me ;):P :P :P :P

Lee

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

benno573 wrote:

kriso wrote:
i'm not the best player around and had my fare share of gd's! cant bowl and work every second weekend, so i will just come and drink piss and sledge the other team for ya!

an essential job... good to see you're a team player!!! :laugh: :silly: B)

a cricket team with out a drunken abusive supporter is just plain un-australian! lol

kriso wrote:

benno573 wrote:
kriso wrote:
i'm not the best player around and had my fare share of gd's! cant bowl and work every second weekend, so i will just come and drink piss and sledge the other team for ya!

an essential job... good to see you're a team player!!! :laugh: :silly: B)

a cricket team with out a drunken abusive supporter is just plain un-australian! lol

x2 lol

benno573 wrote:

cowfish - you located north or south?

I live on the south;)

Been running the logistics through my head all day (screw school:silly:) and I'm pretty sure it won't work out. Getting there, 2x sports per weekend, fishing, year 11 and then extra stuff that always seems to pop up. I can't see it working:S So I'm out:blink:.

BUT!!!, I might be able to get a good keeper/batsman for you:)

I'll tell him about this and he might be interested:)

jimmybob wrote:

lee...i think it was round 95-96...but those days are a bit of a blur:unsure: and it was 4th grade with all the old buggers that would make me bowl all day while they had a stubbie on the boundary and a durrie out their mouths:P ...true story

mate I believe it:blink: I played 5th grade in the afternoons while I was still playing under 16's and a few blokes from Wamuran actually took an esky out and sat in slips pissing it up :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Dont know how there catching would have gone though :huh: :dry:

I have played from 97 on, from u14's up

Lee

jimmybob wrote:

lee...i think it was round 95-96...but those days are a bit of a blur:unsure: and it was 4th grade with all the old buggers that would make me bowl all day while they had a stubbie on the boundary and a durrie out their mouths:P ...true story

Mate that doesn't say much for your bowling:P :laugh:

pcsolutionman wrote:

ok guys so far its looking good:woohoo: :woohoo:

1. Me im in

2. Terry - he will come around ;) ;)

3. Benno - sounds keen

4. cowfish - keen dependent on transport

5. pinkey - keen

6. Jimmy - Mrs jimmybob says he can play :woohoo: :woohoo:

7. Tim A - So you keen to play tim????

8. Ash - hasnt played for ages but im sure he still has it ;)

9. obone - Might have ourselves a keeper :P

10. Brisbane boy - keen to play

Looking like we are on track to hopefully put a team together :woohoo: :woohoo: .

Hey Angus a team AFO shirt sounds like a great idea, and when your done with that you can come put up my back fence for me ;):P :P :P :P

Lee

I’ll stress the “If you are desperate I could play†part of my first post! Soz but I’m way to hung up with uni to commit to something every weekend, I was talking about the occasional weekend when you have run out of subs! ;)

Joel ;)

Cowfish13 wrote:

benno573 wrote:
cowfish - you located north or south?

I live on the south;)

Been running the logistics through my head all day (screw school:silly:) and I'm pretty sure it won't work out. Getting there, 2x sports per weekend, fishing, year 11 and then extra stuff that always seems to pop up. I can't see it working:S So I'm out:blink:.

BUT!!!, I might be able to get a good keeper/batsman for you:)

I'll tell him about this and he might be interested:)

shame mate. i'm south and will be driving north so that part could be solved. as for the year 11 stuff... well it's been a few years since i was there and i think i was drunk most of the time...B) you doing maths and science stuff or other stuff?

ellicat wrote:

jimmybob wrote:

Mate that doesn't say much for your bowling:P :laugh:

yep they hung out on the boundaries so the wives could hold their beers...:lol:

jimmybob wrote:

kriso wrote:
still missing one key role, who going to be the streaker hopefully one of our female members as there will be enough stumps on the field lol!

mrs jimmybob?:kiss: :ohmy: :huh:

yep.. the try outs will be at the tilli comp, will be judged on speed, acrobatic skill etc. winner will be notified before the start of the cricket season.

p.s female applicants only hahahaha so brian (elli) keep your clothes on! lol:laugh: :laugh: :P

benno573 wrote:

shame mate. i'm south and will be driving north so that part could be solved. as for the year 11 stuff... well it's been a few years since i was there and i think i was drunk most of the time...B) you doing maths and science stuff or other stuff?

Yeah, Maths B, Chemistry, Biology, Physics and HPE:blink:

Hooray for school:blink: :laugh: :silly:

im still keen, Im usually an opening bowler, right arm fastish inswing but id be happy to bowl at any stage, and midd to lower order batsman, I also coach a u14 cricket team. :P. Ive been playing since i was 12...... i used to be fully obbsessed with cricket, untill i found fishing again, then crickt came second :P.

we should have a training sesh one day fairly soon, to get the cob webs out of everyones joints.

mrsjimmybob wrote:

benno573 wrote:
jimmybob wrote:
kriso wrote:
still missing one key role, who going to be the streaker hopefully one of our female members as there will be enough stumps on the field lol!

mrs jimmybob?:kiss: :ohmy: :huh:

you're totally sleeping outside tonight...

totally sleeping outside for a month!

i mean... at least give him the shed... or a tarp to wrap himself in. :laugh: :PB)

Archived