One year today

Plastic Man

Just looking on my profile i noticed that today i have been here for a year wow it went fast just want to thank all the guys who look after the site because it great

And all the guys i have fished with and been at events its been awesome so thanks guys for making this site so enjoyable :laugh:

bring on the next year and keep up all the reports thats the best part of this site so i can keep taking your spots:laugh: :laugh: (kidding)

Plastic man I think I have well and truly taken more spots from you than vice versa :P

Thanks for the post mate. Means a lot.

Thanks for all your input over the last 12 months. I think more than one angler here has learnt at least a few things from you.

Angus

Angus wrote:

Plastic man I think I have well and truly taken more spots from you than vice versa :P

Thanks for the post mate. Means a lot.

Thanks for all your input over the last 12 months. I think more than one angler here has learnt at least a few things from you.

Angus

Except for me :P :laugh: :laugh:

good luck stu. hope you do well mate. is this event at cressbrook? one of my mates lives in esk and he called me a on friday and told me he got 27 fish on thursday and wanted me to come out there today but had too much on. he caught them all on spinners casting at the points toward the bottom of the dam. biggest was only 38 though. hopefully you can get into some big ones.

brett

Archived