Show us your Dogs

pcsolutionman

dassa wrote:

Sorry to here that ellicat we lost our 4year old cattle/lab in december to a bloody brown snake.Them got our selfelves a new 8 weekold pup in feburary and lost him in the same week to PARVO.The vet seems to think he had it before we got him now we can't have one for 2years because of the parvo. :angry::angry::(:(

I hope the little won turns out to be a champion for you mate.

dassa

Cheers Dassa.

Man, You've had a bad run. Reckon I'd move house to get past the parvo quandry :unsure:

Hey ellicat never had a dog with parvo before bring home the pup we got from a rescue shelter it just gives me the shit's when people don't look after animals(unless there cats)I would like to think he was a good dog poor little bugger :(:( never did anything wrong to anyone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

He was the 2nd last and smallest. The other was black (white chest) and was mine and the oldest son's pick. The wife thought this one looked like Eric and was tearing up so we let her have the call. Happy with him now. Would love to breed the pair as I reckon the next generation would be even better looking.....but I think it's too much hassle, and can't have 3 :( :laugh:

I think the other one would be well gone by now. We got Dusty late April.

Back to the early genetics with that cross Kev.

They used pugs in the original mixes to get the first English Bulldogs.

I bet it's a grunter :laugh: Trying hard to be brindle too - nice dog.

With all these bull breeds we'll have to start a fight club so we can put nasty films on youtube and do some serious trash talking ;) :laugh:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...