Show us your Dogs

pcsolutionman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
My Girl

[attachment=43959]296461_10150261273936479_711691478_8010816_906706_n.jpg[/attachment]

Had a hard decision to make this morning. Cancer popped up again for my girl in a real bad way. She's off with the fishing gods now. Sinking a few for you now.

really sorry to hear that man, I got an old cat and an old GR that I will be having to make the hard decision on soon.

Mal, They looked polished :lol:

Kev, :lol::lol::lol: that's a funny looking fella. What happened to the staff X ?

Rhino was a death row rescue staffy and went the way of Mac the death row rescue staffy....Mental problems leading to premature euthanisation. We gave him a great life though short. Went through a kitten fostering period, then got Woody. No more man size poos to clear up! B) How are your 2 Brian?

• 1 month later...

Two recent additions to my family..... they didnt get along as well as expected and the Malinois was showing signs of anxiety, so he was sold to a security company.

Tracker - 14 month old German Shepherd

post-1481-144598851717_thumb.jpg

post-1481-144598851732_thumb.jpg

Merlin - 8 month old Belgian Shepherd (Malinios)

post-1481-144598851724_thumb.jpg

post-1481-144598851737_thumb.jpg

Footnote - Merlin was only gone 7 hours and had a call from the new owners to say how inpressed and fast he was across the ground. He was just frustrated at not being able to play and get close to me while the shepherd was around.