Show us your Dogs

pcsolutionman

Im sure theres plenty of dog lovers out there so lets see them

Heres my dog Tyson he is a 6 year old Siberian Huskey. very intelligent but stubbon as hell

[img size=499]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb161/pcsolutionman/stanley%20river/27-11-07/imgp1632-web.jpg

howling for attention

[img size=499]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb161/pcsolutionman/stanley%20river/27-11-07/imgp1636-web.jpg

Lee

In the spirit of equal opportunity, he are my two :P

Ursula on the left, Salem on teh right.

Now for you people out there that dont like cats, I have to back old Salem up. Getting on in his year and still manages to kill about two rats/mice a week. He has never brought in a bird though.

Ursula is learning from him well and has managed 3 small mice to date. She is only 6 months old though and has a long way to go :) [img size=400]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Cats-71eb3bf699d02587056b0f0e72a2889a.jpg

post-63-144598448105_thumb.jpg

Im like angus. :P I GOT CATS!, well a cat. i like both dogs and cats alot, but my brother is allergic to dog hair so i have a cat named sam, hes about 11 this year, got him in grade 1 for my birthday :D, i loveee him :P. Got a great personality, at my old house, everytime he went outside he was attacked and abused by a group of angry indian minors lol, he has gotten his revenge.. :P. His favourite food is cheese and tuna along with any fish i seem to catch! lol. After he gets food in the morning he goes absolutly frisky and darts around the house at speed hiding in places its realy funny to watch haha. Looks like angus's black cat but he has green eyes :lol: anyway... not bad for $30 :D

Angus wrote:

In the spirit of equal opportunity, he are my two :P

Ursula on the left, Salem on teh right.

Now for you people out there that dont like cats, I have to back old Salem up. Getting on in his year and still manages to kill about two rats/mice a week. He has never brought in a bird though.

Ursula is learning from him well and has managed 3 small mice to date. She is only 6 months old though and has a long way to go :) [img size=400]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Cats-71eb3bf699d02587056b0f0e72a2889a.jpg

Angus mate this is a Dogs thread:dry: :blink: if you want to show everyone your cats go start your own thread :P lol:P

Lee

just thought id copy and paste this which i just got from a friend. i felt it was necessary to post it here....

I've got 2 dogs. I bought a large bag of Meaty Bites at Big W and was standing in line at the check-out. A woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

On impulse, I told her that no, I was starting The Meaty Bites Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 25 kgs before I woke in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IV's in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Meaty Bites and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry & that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story, particularly a guy who was behind her.

Horrified, she asked if I'd ended up in the hospital in that condition because I had been poisoned by the food. I told her no, it was because I'd been sitting in the middle of the road licking my dick and a car hit me.

I thought one guy was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard as he staggered out the door..

Stupid bitch...why else would I buy dog food??

Dunno how these'll turn out, but here's our 3.5 year old Kelpie x Cattle Dog x Border Collie x any other working dog:silly: Picked her up from the RSPCA when she was 6 months old. Bit of a goofball, but a member of the family:)

She's an cool dogB)

[img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Sooty_2_AFO.jpg

post-320-144598448118_thumb.jpg

Here is my mate Zachary.... Had to find him a new home when I came up here, it was only going to be temporary till I got posted and a house, but if I told you the full story then you would agree with me on leaving him with the family in NSW.

He is a a Staffy X Australian Kelpie so had the brains and the brawn!

At six week old

Zac5.jpg

At 18 months old

Zacsitting.jpg

His 'glamour shot'

Zacbw2.jpg

ellicat wrote:

PS Thought you would have had a white dog;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No No... that me 'white dog'. Although someone told me the other day they thought I needed a white cane. Hope the Magistrate gives him a caning all of his own.

Back to the dog, he went to an acre suburb block but the father there had had a stroke recently so was sitting in a chair in the backyard. I put Zac in the backyeard and he did a few donuts around the fence and then walked very carefully to the old man and put his head on the guys knee before doing a few more laps of the yard and walking carefully back. The old guy got up for a walk and Zac walked right beside him without bumping him and then got to the door and waited for the old guy to go in before being called in....

It was enough for me, and they still have him to this day!