Show us your Dogs

pcsolutionman

pcsolutionman wrote:

cowfish I bet she has plenty of spare energy to burn

Lee

You know it. She gets really goofy when ever we pull up on a sandbank at places like Jumpinpin. She can sprint for ages.

Pity she's stuck near the city so there aren't too many wide open places for her to run around in:(

tomcat dan wrote:

this is my blue staff sprinkles yes sprinkles the misses named her that and it just stuck with her [img size=320]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/19_08_06_1810.jpg

ahh..I remember my boy was so small and innocent. His nuts then dropped,started humping everything, pissing on everthing, then started fighting everything now he a grumpy old man.

Where did you find the Blue?

Waz and Zac

Waz is the short haired one and has been mauled by a red healer in WA and eyed off by pelicans and Kites all around OZ The Fuzzy one is ZAC and that is what he has between his ears ( yeah BIG EARS ) They are both mini foxie crossed with Papillon short hair has more foxie you can guess the other

both from the same breeder

My Ex wife has both of em :(

I.ve had German shepards rotties dobbie's but these's little guys where the best fun if only rentals allowed pets

wazandzacAFO.jpg

no Laughing they are great dogs and love nothing more than cruising in the tray of my cruiser even though they had to strain to see over the the side of the tray

wzAFO.jpg

but no more pets for me

well not at this point of time too hard to find rentals that allow pets

Gaz

I SO WANT A DOG. Its been like 10 years since i owned a dog and bi-gee, bi-jingo, bi-crikey i want another :P

Renting makes it hard but i think i am gonna ignore the contract.. I mean really WHAT can they do? Kick us out HAHAHAHAHA We will just find an owner that allows pets or perhaps even buy our own house.

I am somewhat jealous of yall with dogs. I miss em and it is so true they r a mans best friend, no matter what has happened or who u have pissed off, the dog is always happy to see ur noggin. DOGS RULE.

Cheers

Woody

Wooly has been missing for quite some time now and the whole fam has never been the same again.

We've searched for her, put up signs all over the place, asked around, contacted both the council and the RSPCA many times and even placed an ad on the paper but without success.

She's a Bull Mastiff X Bull Terrier so she must have grown quite a bit by now.

If you have any info, please don't hesitate to ring me on 04 3204 3670. She's terribly missed specially by my 10 year old boy Kurt. :(

post-2597-144598448253_thumb.jpg

Cowfish13 wrote:

Lee: Really:blink:?

Our dog just stays around us. Because she's so dark, she's gotten locked outside a couple of times(outside our gate) and she just waits at the front door, waiting for us to let her in:)

I wish that waa the case with mine mate, huskeys are bread to run. he knows he is doing wrong but just cant help himself. inside the yard he will sit,stay,lay down.howl/speak and pretty much anything you ask but once out of the yard not on a leash he just ignores you

Lee

pcsolutionman wrote:

Jmac can you let your huskey off the leash at all?? no way I can let mine off just runs. he got out yesterday for the first time in years, had to run after him for a couple of ks. Im just glad that it was hot enough to tire him out quickly because when its cool he just goes and goes and goes

Lee

He is really a very good dog and the worst thing he does is that I usually let the dogs follow me out to the front of the house and they just walk around but sometimes I will see him eyeing off the other side of the road, then look at me..at the distance between us, knowing he is not allowed but then bolting. Doesn't go anywhere besides across the road but that is bad enough.

I used to take them both to some bushland near my house and let them off the leash and run through it. Once I let him off and he did not come back, probably couldn't keep up with the shephard and she left him behind (so much for looking after the little one). Anyway I went looking for him but in the end he made his way back to where I let him off and then didn't find me there so went and sat by the car.

Don't take them there anymore as the last few times they have been taking longer and longer to get back...making me worry.