Double Island adventure 2

Confused

Well my easter consisted of a loaded up 4x4 and a date with a swag on double island beach, All things worked out pretty well weather was good, Moon was perfect, And tides great for beach fishing. No real monsters were caught. But a healthy bag of around 8 45+ Bream, 2 40+ Grass emperors, 5 40+ Whiting, and at least 500 dart that were released + 1 Nice flattie from the yak in the noosa river. Car got absolutly smashed by the big tides and my driving carefactor. However thats the reason for buying a $5000 landcruiser in the first place. [img size=450]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/P3150113.jpg

post-954-144598449437_thumb.jpg

Shrimpo wrote:

That fourbie looks like all fourbies should, sadly most of them are kept to the bitumen. Good weekend by the looks.

True, I paid $5000 for it brand new tyres, factory radiator, And no rust YES no rust the guy was a student at uni from germany and i happend to ring him the day before he left for home for good! and he had $8700 on it well the aussie battler in me convinced him to take the 5k home to Deuchland, LOL i was singing all the way home B)

Archived