AFO Caps

Angus

Hey AFO'ers,

Just a heads up. Im not sure if you saw that sexy designer cap I was wearing in my latest Gold Coast report :P :P JK. But they are the new AFO caps available in the store.

I had PM's for a while asking me for camps so presto lads. I also had a few requests from not only my mrs, but a few others asking for a PINK option. Well ladies, condsider it provided.

Cheers.

Angus [img size=400]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/HatColours.jpg

post-63-144598450666_thumb.jpg

I assume the one on the left is a pretty close match to the AFO shirts?

Might have to get one.

Missus is always on at me to make sure my accessories match when we go out on the town. I've even been known to iron the AFO shirt on special occasions!

Got a set of Water sandals that match as well!

I'll be a picture of satorical elegance!

We had a bucket hat, no one wanted one...

I can say one thing, its really hard to guess what people want...

Tell us and we will do our best to accomadate...

For example, I have recieved dozens of requests for caps so i hope thats these are good. Let me know please if you want other colours?

Angus

Well just finished raiding Angus' house, once he pulled the sword out I figured enough was enough!!

I got my hands on the new caps, look pretty schmick and feel alright too! I'll certainly be repping in the one on the left, looks alright goes good with the shirt too

Might have just found myself a new cap to wear around... everywhere

No outfit is complete without one of these classy AFO caps!

Might have to add one to my collection.

If blue is for boys and pink is for girls, who wears the other one? All those of you who are unsure of your gender, the one on the left is for you:huh:

Bonus points for the first post with a pic of a fella in the pink one, who's brave?:lol:

Rocket

Nice work AFO guys they look great, match the shirts too :) they will do great things if enough people get them to help plug the site. It's really good to see AFO coming out with some nice merchandise so that the members can further promote the site and get more people into it.

Well done :)

Bait Bringa wrote:

Nice work AFO guys they look great, match the shirts too :) they will do great things if enough people get them to help plug the site. It's really good to see AFO coming out with some nice merchandise so that the members can further promote the site and get more people into it.

Well done :)

Well said, I agree.:)

Jayson

Rocket75 wrote:

No outfit is complete without one of these classy AFO caps!

Might have to add one to my collection.

If blue is for boys and pink is for girls, who wears the other one? All those of you who are unsure of your gender, the one on the left is for you:huh:

Bonus points for the first post with a pic of a fella in the pink one, who's brave?:lol:

Rocket

Challenge accepted [img size=320]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/AFO_Cap.JPG

post-564-144598451086_thumb.jpg

ellicat wrote:

:blink: :ohmy: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

All you need is a 3 paper doobie hanging out of your mouth and you'd look like a kid I went to college with in the early ninety's ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I bet he looks the same today, but he'd have a beard now I'd say.

Jayson

Let's not include those pics in any future AFO press releases please, then I would have to disavow all knowledge of the site and it's just too hard to get my AFO sticker off the car window:silly:

And they reckon I have too much time on my hands:lol:

Nice work Eli

Archived