The Curse!!!!

MichaelJ

it continous

lately i havnt been able to catch anything at deep water bend but i thought it might of just been deep water bend

but on my trip to tangalooma i was planing on fishing most the time and a week or so before weather was great nice and sunny and barely any wind but few days before the trip goes all overcast and windy:angry: :angry: :angry:

so tuesday the first day in the arvo we were going to go livebaiting of the jetty but started pising down rain:angry: so we stayed home but then rain stoped so we were on our way to the jetty when i forgot something so i went back and got it then when we got to the jetty started pissing down rain again:( :(

wednesday woke up round 8 and went to the beach for some whiting on the worms all we could get were tiny whiting and toadfish lol

then we saw some tuna smashing the hardiheads just of the beach:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: near the drop off so we tied on small slugs and went to hire a boat only to find there all booked:(

so later that arvo we went on this cruise thing around the wrecks and feed some bream to get back to the jetty to see these people just got a mackeral so we went and got our heavy gear and went back to the jetty only to find we couldnt get any pike on the sp's and these people had rods all over the end of the jetty then i kept mucking round with the sp and got smashed in about 1.5m of water on 4lb and the fish went to the other side of jetty around a pole so i held the spool and would get a bit of line back then it would take it again til eventually snaped off:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry::( :( :( that night didnt even bother of the jetty

next day (today) we didnt fish just mucked around tanga's

Archived