Wivenhoe 21/4/08

Plastic Man

Meet up with my old boss from tackleworld today to go out for a fish on wivenhoe as i have heard of some good reports from there of late start off around 6 30 am working some new flooded grass banks wasnt long before i got nailed after the best fight i have had from a bass i landed a 50cm fl bass not my biggest ever but dam it went hard kept doing the same all morning ended up with 8 bass and one yella and jb landed a 45cm bass on fly that was the coolest thing i have ever seen oh and about 25 catfish too

First for the morning 50cm fl [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/w_003_AFO.jpg

post-1029-144598454291_thumb.jpg

Plastic Man wrote:

Meet up with my old boss from tackleworld today to go out for a fish on wivenhoe as i have heard of some good reports from there of late start off around 6 30 am working some new flooded grass banks wasnt long before i got nailed after the best fight i have had from a bass i landed a 50cm fl bass not my biggest ever but dam it went hard kept doing the same all morning ended up with 8 bass and one yella and jb landed a 45cm bass on fly that was the coolest thing i have ever seen oh and about 25 catfish too

First for the morning 50cm fl [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/w_003_AFO.jpg

Yeap good fish but what's the go with teh petrol motor behind you?

Brian D wrote:

Plastic Man wrote:
Yeap good fish but what's the go with teh petrol motor behind you?

Not to speak for plastic man, but I've seen a few other boats in Big W do the same. I "THINK" they have the leg down in the water soley to act as a keel, while they put around with their electric. Please correct me if I'm wrong:dry: As long as a petrol motor isn't started, I think it is okay.

Archived