Employment Oppurtunities.

kriso

Hey Guys and Gals,

My head office at Yatala are looking for the following positions to be filled ASAP.

1. spareparts storeman, Organising parts wharehouse, ordering and reciepting stock with occasional interpreting involved. full time.

2. Senior Parts Interpretor. - Interpreting,ordering and condutcing sales internal/external- experince would be prefered also full time position.

3. Admin Manager. Experience and proven track record would be required, also experince in accounts management would be necessary full time position.

4. Accounts personal, must have accounts and admin experience, looking after business banking and creditors and debitors, full time position.

If interested please call me on 0437 336 759 for more details.

The company is Chesterfield Australia who are Australia's largest John Deere Dealer. i have found them to be a great company to work for.

cheers

KrisB)

Good on ya Kris,

I got the State manager job:woohoo:

I have also changed your hours, see you at 4am tomorrow morning, I'll have coffee, 3 sugars and a toasted bacon and cheese sanga thanks;)

oh and bring your car cleaning products, You can clean my car during your lunch break, I'll just PM Elli he will give me more work for you to do.

Your a good bloke:P :laugh: :laugh:

Jayson. But Kris, you can call me sir.

bootyinblue wrote:

You would think after working there a while you would know what the name of the parts were and where they went and therefore would not need to 'interpret' them any longer?

Sorry, but its always amused me why they are called a parts interpretor :-)

After some of the wally's i've seen working at bunnings, I dont wonder why.

Shrimpo wrote:

bootyinblue wrote:
You would think after working there a while you would know what the name of the parts were and where they went and therefore would not need to 'interpret' them any longer?

I work at bunnings

shortie wrote:

Shrimpo wrote:
bootyinblue wrote:

I work at bunnings

now you see why they need an interpreter

and theres no way id take a job with that uniform

fluro greens not my colour

:P jason

bootyinblue wrote:

I used to be a parts interpreter.

It's not actually the part your interpreting.

It's the idiot mechanics description of the part that needs interpreting.

Now Now Being a fitter ;) parts people have no idea of what the parts name is :woohoo: nor do they have any idea as to what purpose it could be used for :( all it is to them is a number on a pc

just ask one will this fit another model ???

sends them in a tail spin every time lmao

Gaz

Archived