True story - Chilly Dick

Brian D

Way back in 1979 my wife and I went up north to be hippys. we stayed at many camps, beaches, rivers, plantations and various other accomadation site. Usualy stayed between 1 week and 3 months.

On this occasion we had set up camp on a beach north of Cairns. For the last couple of nights we had trouble with possums pinching our food, so we move the fresh supplies into our main tent.

Anyway in the middle of the night I wake up with a huge stinging sensation on my private tackle :ohmy: . The pain was intence for about 10 mins then went numb.:blush:

We fumbled for a torch thinking a spider or something had bitten me, then we realise that I must have knocked over the salad bowl and I rolled onto a chilly.:pinch:

That's why my kids call me chilly dick.

Post edited by: Brian D, at: 2006/10/08 22:17

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Brian D wrote:

Way back in 1979 my wife and I went up north to be hippys. we stayed at many camps, beaches, rivers, plantations and various other accomadation site. Usualy stayed between 1 week and 3 months.

On this occasion we had set up camp on a beach north of Cairns. For the last couple of nights we had trouble with possums pinching our food, so we move the fresh supplies into our main tent.

Anyway in the middle of the night I wake up with a huge stinging sensation on my private tackle :ohmy: . The pain was intence for about 10 mins then went numb.:blush:

We fumbled for a torch thinking a spider or something had bitten me, then we realise that I must have knocked over the salad bowl and I rolled onto a chilly.:pinch:

That's why my kids call me chilly dick.<br><br>Post edited by: Brian D, at: 2006/10/08 22:17

Bump this true story

Archived