were is it

will

There is also another sunken wall further up on the same side just before luggage point not as many people no this one I dont think it gets exposed at low tide but does get shallow can produce good numbers of bream

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, just wondering i've been fishing off the rock wall pretty much right near the cement works. Havent gone further up cause i wasn't sure if i was allowed. If i kept walking past the cement works towards the mouth is that sweet? Im going back there in the morning. If anyone is keen?

You can keep going. Just crawl under the foot bridge and keep walking. Its not a difficult walk in most places

Lots of bream out there and plenty of rocks on the bottom hiding some nice fish:)

If you go far enough you hit the sunken wall

STU wrote:

There is also another sunken wall further up on the same side just before luggage point not as many people no this one I dont think it gets exposed at low tide but does get shallow can produce good numbers of bream

What Stu is referring to is actually the Sunken Wall if you look on page 6 of this months Bush n Beach, the wall that is exposed at low tide is referred to and known as Pinkenba Wall. The Sunken Wall is about half way between the BP fuel wharf and Luggage Point.

Heath

Archived