Team TT lurres bream comp results

Dec

Sorry about the late post but here it is

Day 1

It started at 6:30am we got to our spot on the flats by 7am we got our bag in about half an hour on hbs then we went to surface using 60mm lucky craft Sammy’s straight up we got fish but only two around 28cm so we moved to Jumping pin catching only small bream and alot of flathead. So then we moved back to the flats with me getting a flatie and taylor on surface. So we moved to the canals to get nothing we could see bream but they wouldn’t eat anything. End of day we weighed in with a bag of 1.87kg I think 12th place.

Day 2

Went straight to the flats to get smashed by fish all morning but they threw the hook every time except for three fish we got. So at 11 we moved to the Nerang firstly to TSS to only get a huge toadfish on switchblade. Then we went to the canals but we couldn’t see any fish so after an hour we went back to the flats to get heaps of flaties my best 3 in 4 casts but nothing else. We weighed in at 1.1 with our 3 fish went up to the presentation to see we were at 21st place. :(

Archived