Snapper on Softplastics

Bozos

I have had some great results with new Bozos Kruncha softplastics and caught some fantastic Snapper but I would like to pass on the technique. I watched several dvd's showing different techniques but after a recent trip to New Zealand I was shown this great technique different from my normal techniques for soft plastic fishing. Point the rod tip to the water and keep in touch with the bottom. Then just tap the rod butt. This send a shudder down the line and shakes the lure very subtly like a wounded baitfish. The big Snapper hit at absolute full speed. I believe they are sittin ghigher up in the water column and see the liitle pinkies having a look and then just come roaring in over the top to stop the littel blokes from eating it first. Give it a go. These new Bozos Kruncha snapper lures are just fantastic. They are scented with pure squid scent and I have found rigging them with a 21 gram or 5/8oz jighead works in most conditions. If the current is strong I just keep backing the boat up on the motor to slow the drift down. Dont use a sea anker as this gives a steady drift. What you need to do is use your motor according to where your line is. - have Fun [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Brisbane_Fishing.jpg

post-2969-144598459196_thumb.jpg

Whats amazing is its not the only one. have a look at this one caught by one of the guys down on the Coast. Everything I did before was too much action. It was explained to me about their eatin habits and the big girls will always eat first. if you pull up a pannie there wont be a big girl there. The big ones always hit at absolute full speed which makes sense. I used to fish higher up inb the water column but I now know they will charge down to get a feed if it is there and the pannies are going to take it from them. Absolutely great fun. This one was caught on Bozos The Colonel colour. [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Shagga_Snap_Bris_fish.jpg

post-2969-144598459199_thumb.jpg

They are 6" long and a stick bait with eyes and scented with pure squid oil. Bozos Kruncha and the colour is Pure Blonde but a mate oof mine caught an 8kg one at the Gold Coast on a colour called The Colonel that is red and green. Cheers

I dont mind promtions on the site. But it would be even better as an article for the front page etc.

Let me know if you want to submit a product review/article let me know.

Neil Schultz speaks highly of the Bozo's range and they are Australian made.

Angus

hmm look interesting.

i might see if i can find a pack and get them for the charter and compare to the likes of GULP jerkshads, as well its clear to see that they rule out in the deep blue.

that red and green color looks familiar sure its not a chicken :P

Angus i would love to do anything especially advertise on the banner. I am just a fisherman who set out to make the best lures I could and I'm rapt when they work. They are scented with pure squid oil but its the techniques and knowledge on colours and why they are used that i would like to share with all. I have gathered information from all sources and I know I have learnt a lot. Im no big corporation - just me. Im the maker, the secretary, accounts department and designer and especially chief product tester, Please get in touch with me as I just love fishing. Cheers

Fishyman get in touch and I'll send you a pack. better than just the chicken thats why they are called "The Colonel" I still reckon the pure white though is best and on really clear blue water days the Blue an dwhite colour works best. The reason red and green works well is it covers a broad range in the raindow colour spectrum but really red/green is most effective on days when it i sovercast or the water is a green colour. Clear days white is best. I have done heaps of research on colours and why we use certain colours. best regards

Barrajack wrote:

Angus i would love to do anything especially advertise on the banner. I am just a fisherman who set out to make the best lures I could and I'm rapt when they work. They are scented with pure squid oil but its the techniques and knowledge on colours and why they are used that i would like to share with all. I have gathered information from all sources and I know I have learnt a lot. Im no big corporation - just me. Im the maker, the secretary, accounts department and designer and especially chief product tester, Please get in touch with me as I just love fishing. Cheers

There's a charter taking AFO members looking for snapper this weekend and the 15th as well, maybe you could provide some demo lures for us to catch some big fish on? :)

Archived