Custom Rod build order

Ill be placing an order to build myself 4 rods in the next couple of days ill be building the following

a Loomis DSR820 6'10" 4-8lb will match this to a 2000 Sol

A Loomis IMX 6'6" 6-10lb BC with Titanium guides will match this to a Daiwa Alphas

a Loomis Blend 7' 10-17lb for some biger snapper will match this to a 2500 Sol

and a Loomis GLX 12-20lb 7' will match this to a 3500 Certate for the ultimate Tuna outfit.

If anybody want anything made let me know and ill chuck it on this order, or even if you want some parts to make your own let me know.

Lee

Mack_attack wrote:

Fishyman: did your pioneer blank ever get delivered (again)

sent it back monday it arrived at motackle yesterday afternoon i think should be here maybe tomoro.

it annoys me haha

no biggy though as i still havnt bought the reel yet which ill need for teh build

fishyman wrote:

what guides you using on your tuna rod??

as i am having trouble finding something right, thinking PACBAY sics Spin/cast double foots for transition and stripper and running lowframed double foot casting guides for teh running guides but still not sure.

Hi Lee,

I have been looking for a few guides but have had no luck sourcing them locally. I need three. 7, 9 and a 25mm oversize (inside ring diameter) gold guide to match a light rod rated at 2-6lb that lost a few guides a while back.

Here are a few pics of the guides and rod.

Dont stress on it if it is too much hassle.

Brett

The Guide [img size=333]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/rod01.JPG

post-2675-144598459249_thumb.jpg

Yeah mate those are perfect. The 7,10 and 25 in the GBSF Spinning Guides. Is heaps cheap :) Works out at $17AUS. I though it would be 30+. If it is not much hassle to order mate then tHat would be great. If it makes it easier I can pay up front?

Cheers

Brett

Archived