another sesion

2 wheels

Hi all , went out for a session at my fav spot this morning the weather was not as bad as predicted ,quiet pleasant realy . any way made my way to the barge passed 1 fellow having a go under the motor way bridge all he had was an eel .arrived and settled in at the barge out going tide and 5 mins I was on mongrel bream a few of these little terrors I was just about to pack it in , 1 appeal to the fishing gods on the matter of karma debt, cast in and had a think while getting a little bream of the other line had a check of line 1 reelin it in a bit heavy a another crab may be getting closer in it starts kicking catty or bream then big surface boil lol i have this rippa flatty on thrashin round trying to cut the line lol metal tracer , game over a pb 51 cm , session tally 1 flatty heap of mongrel bream lost count after 8 , 1 whitting (afr) except flatty . on anther note the new bridge works may have a benifit or 2 there is a new rock retianing wall and it exstend over half way across the river so may be the cod will take up residence in the future ,and for all the boaties and yakkers there are floting booms across the river which makes it near impossible to get past it maybe on a dead low tide it can be done [img size=480]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Picture_132.jpg

post-829-144598459802_thumb.jpg

Archived