Grassed in the Grass NPD

Dinodadog

Short story the extra water didn't affect the fish biting, as there was plenty of fish about this morning. The only problem now is being able to get them through the grass, I was bricked in the grass on several occasions this morning. Its not the grass you can see its the grass you used to see and now can't because its under water.

Still managed to catch several nice bass and the mate picked up a yella as well, biggest today landed was 50cm.

Fish while you can

Dinodadog [img size=448]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/pp_001.JPG

post-1453-144598460337_thumb.jpg

tomca wrote:

workcovers given me a holiday so I was thinking of heading there tomorrow. Its definitely worth the trip then? Were you using spinnerbaits?

Cool, will we see you on candid camera on one of the current affairs shows? ;)

Dino last on Sunday when I fished NPD I tied on a black spinnerbait and suprisingly I got 4 fish on it including one first colour. We also got some fish on firetiger colour spinnerbaits they didnt seem to mind what coulor it was.

Nah Feral, a patron glassing a bouncer from behind doesn't get the same coverage. But the local paper did report that I broke his arm during a scuffle without mentioning why. Oh yeah and lost 2 fish to the grass this morning and then it went quiet around 9.

Archived