Help for North Pine newbie

yellahunter

hey guys,

well im getting desperate to get amongst the bass again,

been very quiet down here on the Goldy so thought I would drive up to North Pine on Sun morning,

Can anyone give me some advice on where to park and fish as ive never been there before,

From recent reports spinnerbaits look the go hey..?

i guess il try a few things,

also are the yellas being caught in amongst the bass or in different areas..?

Thanks heaps, hopefully il have a report for you soon

Ben

Mate you may want to link into a trip with some other AFO'ers.

I know for example there are a couple of groups going p sunday.

NP is like many places though.

Its just a matter of walking the banks.

One day one place will be red hot, the next day another will be. My advice would be to cover ground until you find a school.

Good luck!

Angus

Hi Ben, just try to walk along the bank. This seems to be what many fishos do although I myself stay in one place and sit for hours waiting for fish to come. Hehe.

For parking and stuff, I think you'll find this link quite helpful: http://www.australianfishing.com.au/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=237&func=view&id=115794&catid=23&limit=20&limitstart=40

Also, you may want to post on the "Going Fishing" section where you can link up with guys going there tomorrow. :)

Hope this helps. :)

EMP

Feral wrote:

Why's that Dan, cant you cast any sort of distance either ;)

Nah, just cause I'm a wuss and don't want to wade barefoot like Lee:laugh: . But also I lost a nice Bass trying to drag it through the grass last weekend. Plus it seems that a parallel to the shore presentation would be more effective and you can't really do that whilst casting over big clumps of Grass.

fishyman wrote:

how far away is the gate?

if we just park outside the gate then walk to the dam or is that not an option. dont wanna have the car locked in

I was thinking the same thing Fishyman. Just park out on the street or something near Forgans

Archived