brisbane river fishing!

sax

hey

ill be honest, im new to this brisbane river fishing, ive been trying under the gateway lately with prawns and worms. not having much luck except small bream. ive been fishing an hour before and after high tide in the evenings.

last sunday a mate and i went to pinkenba boat ramp, on a mission to find this sunken wall, we trekked past the cement place and kept going till we hit a creek. saw what appeared to be a wall just under the surface and decided it was the spot.

but same story a couple mini bream.

what im thinking is that i need to get onto some good lures and give those a crack. problem is im totally ignorant as to what i should be purchasing. if anyone could give me some advice as on what i should be looking to buy that would be great.

any advise what so ever would be very appreciated.

im looking to fish either around indro or around the port, either side of the river. pretty flexible really!

i promise ill post flix once i finally find some fish.

andy

try the poo shoot i was down there with mate a mate last week and cleaned you on bream but dont think you can eat the bream from there i might be wrong and when you are down there try the pipe line that crosses boggie creek i herd you can get threadys there land based and lures try any thing in the gulp range you can not go wrong

Archived