July QFM - Tailor Article

woody1

Just got Queensland Fishing Monthly in the mail, there is an article on tailor fishing on Fraser Island, something I really want to learn about and try soon. Had some good info for rookies to this style of fishing.

The info would also be helpful for fishing other spots.

Do you know waht else is good about this months QFM I am in it, in Jay Perhams artice on I think page 29. I holding up a flattie it the bright yellow TT shirt the flattie came from the Brisbane River on a sx40 and was about 60cm. Good subject though I wouldnt mind getting to know how to catch talior of the beach

Dec wrote:

Do you know waht else is good about this months QFM I am in it, in Jay Perhams artice on I think page 29. I holding up a flattie it the bright yellow TT shirt the flattie came from the Brisbane River on a sx40 and was about 60cm. Good subject though I wouldnt mind getting to know how to catch talior of the beach

who said that makes it good?? :P :P :P :P

nah, good onya mate, better than my ugly mug in there i guess!

benno573 wrote:

Dec wrote:

who said that makes it good?? :P :P :P :P

nah, good onya mate, better than my ugly mug in there i guess!

Yep good call. Way better than Benno's very ugly mug on there.

Dec wrote:

Got mine today, and you are in there! well done mate.

Archived