? about north reef

gonefishin

gotta quick ? about north reef. where is the reef exactly? iv been told its around the pole thats close to the rocks but iv fished there numerous times and i cant seem to find it. could anyone shed some light on the situation, cheers for all help might make my next fishing trip out there more memorable :cheer:

and also wheres the reef at south reef, iv never fished there are the species the same there, dunoo if its true but iv heard its pretty crap but i cant say so until iv gone there and...

whats this i here about a donovans reef off brighton. never heard of it, where is it? and is it much the same fishing as the other 2 spots? once again thanks for any help :)

North Reef at Scarbrough? If u head out of the mariner and basically do a Uturn and u will see boats their, Make sure you go wide on the U Turn as it can be shallow, Pole? Is this the Yellow X as in the spoiled ground marker? Its their.

South Reef is at Woody Point and i'd say the species are the same, Never fished their either but no harm in trying.

Donovans reef i have never heard or seen of but i looked in beacon 2 beacon and its just out of brighton, Its straight out from decker park about 1km. Its only close in so i dont really know.

yeah nah i know how to get to north and all about the rocks and having to go right around them as iv been there heaps of times and i know where south reef is im just want to know where the right spot is to fish there- where the reef is actually situated at both places

Shrimpo wrote:

North Reef at Scarbrough? If u head out of the mariner and basically do a Uturn and u will see boats their, Make sure you go wide on the U Turn as it can be shallow, Pole? Is this the Yellow X as in the spoiled ground marker? Its their.

South Reef is at Woody Point and i'd say the species are the same, Never fished their either but no harm in trying.

Donovans reef i have never heard or seen of but i looked in beacon 2 beacon and its just out of brighton, Its straight out from decker park about 1km. Its only close in so i dont really know.

whats the yellow x spoiled ground marker i dont know what you mean all i know is theres a pole thats sticks out of the water there and have been told thats where youre on the reef but im unsure of this

Archived