where's everyone fishing tonight

jeff f

Hitting up the bay with the family - Peel Goat Coochie etc Chase some squire early and then hunt some whiting (thanks for the inspiration Ray ;) ) around Banana banks etc. Pre dawn launch from Viccy Pt most likely. Picnic lunch on one of the islands. Been a long time between drinks for this one (with boat issues etc). Sooo looking forward to itB)

im heading out to the wreck off mud isl in the morning and maybe ova to tangalooma if it glasses up again this week to chase some trevors and bream!

my mate will be with us in his 17fter aswell!

anyone else is welcome to join the bearly trail if they like?

ellicat: you should drive a little further to the port ramp and join us? or if ya have enuff fuel in the boat drive up from peel!

cheers Ian.

rumrunner wrote:

im heading out to the wreck off mud isl in the morning and maybe ova to tangalooma if it glasses up again this week to chase some trevors and bream!

my mate will be with us in his 17fter aswell!

anyone else is welcome to join the bearly trail if they like?

ellicat: you should drive a little further to the port ramp and join us? or if ya have enuff fuel in the boat drive up from peel!

cheers Ian.

Thanks rumrunner. Already made plans to meet up with my brother in law, so not this time. Next good day with some new flares onboard and I'm a shoe in for it.B) (Also after I've sussed my fuel consumption on the Force);)

Archived