pine river 29/6/08

Troy_79

hey guys, decided to go for a fish this arvo at the pine. I wasn't to keen cause im over the pine but was convinced to give it another go.

We anchored about 400m upstream form the bruce highway bridge with no expectations at all. We fished for about 45min without a touch. Just as i was saying thats it lets move my mate got slammed:woohoo: Finally and after a good fight he brought in a decent bream around 29cm. All of a sudden we were getting bream after bream about 20 in 30min:) ranging in size from 22cm to 30cm kept a couple of the bigger ones and let the others go. After that it went quiet again.

On our way back to the boat ramp we decided to fish the mouth of the sth pine river and withen minutes i hooked a nice fish:woohoo: It fought like a bream and gave me a really good fight on my 61b line and to my surprise caught a nice flattie. The first decent flattie i caught in the pine for ages 51cm so he went in the ice box and had him for dinner tonight:)

So yeah it ended up being a really good day I've been fishing the pine noe for 15 years and thats the best session i've had there in atleast 5 or 6 years.

cheers, troy

My raiders poker chip came fishing aswell:) [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/n1313723754_22728_5780_AFO.jpg

post-618-14459846349_thumb.jpg

Archived