Caloundra Offshore

pcsolutionman

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eastaboga BogaGrips :) can't get better than those :)

Edit: I'll be buggered if I'm taking my 60lbs bogas on my yak though. Im' too lazy to strap/tie stuff down. So essentially I'm too lazy to take the necessary precautions to take my 60lbs bogas on my yak.

we all alive it was me they picked up i didn't have a working rudder and was almost impossible to paddle back so i tied onto the beacon and one of the ships called the police on me for doing that so i told them to take me back in, stuff paddleing 4k when your offered a free ride :P

ill let the boys report if they want to lets just say" I caught nothing "except a decieving little bastard back at the ramp who asked me what happened and why i came in on a police boat and i never even knew untill afterwards he was filming the whole thing and was from channel 10.

Confused wrote:

we all alive it was me they picked up i didn't have a working rudder and was almost impossible to paddle back so i tied onto the beacon and one of the ships called the police on me for doing that so i told them to take me back in, stuff paddleing 4k when your offered a free ride :P

Good to hear that you're all alive and well:woohoo:

Another AFO'er makes the news:laugh: :laugh:

Did the cops throw the book at ya?:huh:

Looking forward to the report

Jayson

I watched the guys all shove off this morning and the conditions were ok, it was only the very cold weather that stopped me from launching not the conditions on the water. Pleased the guys are all ok, the weather was considered by the guys, they had their safety gear, they were all in a group. Here are a couple of pics from the launch. :woohoo:, they are currently fishing at North Pine and will be on later to tell their tale.

Regards

Al [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/101_1409.JPG

post-2756-144598464265_thumb.jpg

Archived