Pet barramundi for sale

BIG DAVE 1

Hey Guys as some of you know i have 2 pet barramundi. The time has come to sell one of them because there isnt enough space in the tank to hold the fish. In the tank at the moment there are 2 barra and 2 eel-tailed catfish. The barra for sale is 19cm long at last count, i dont like removing them from the tank all the time to take measurements. These fish are in the best condition and i challenge you to find a barra in such condition in an aquarium. I feed my barramundi a reasonably strict diet to keep them healthy and in good shape. The barramundi diet includes live food once a week, Aquaculture protein pellets once every month, a feed of shrimp every month, feeder golfish every 3 months and i feed them tetra colour bits daily. This may sound like a really intense scedual but it isnt. The reason i feed them like this is so they get enough protein, vitamins and fats. If you want you could just feed them daily and feed them live food every once in a while and they would still be fine and healthy. These barra are not a highly agressive allthough like all barra they will eat any thing that fits in their mouth. This fish is going for $20 no offers, which is alot cheaper and better quality then buying the same fish in an aquarium If you are interested in buying this fish could you please contact me on 0422295754. You will have to come to my place to purchase this fish. This is a bargin

DAVE

Reef raider, i rang up wet petz to see how much they would buy it off me for and they would buy it off me for $25 and sell it for $50. Id rather see it go to a good home rather then get cramped up witha heap of other fish ina small aquarium tank. Speaking of gold fish my 2 barra munched through 10 goldfish between lunch time yesturday and 8am this morning. My big eeltailed catfish munched down 10 large feeder shrimp. Heaps of fun to watch.

DAVE

Jake, I could give you my fish tank for $35. I'm supposed to be selling my Silver Perch to Dom though don't know if he's still going to buy it. If he wants it and wants to pick it up I could sell you the tank, though I'm not sure if it'll happen. Just so you know my tank is 2ft Long by 1.5ft wide by 1.5ft high.

Troy

Archived