Filleting/Sharpening/Demonstrator Wanted

Nastymind

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be great! But a reasonable quality wmv file would do as well. That way someone could host it for all to download.

Jeff, did you whip out a couple of those Barra in the tank and show them how to remove the fat from natives, and skin them

Ditto there Rocket.. I gave the credit card a bit of a towelling up, but come out of it not too badly.

Well done to our 2 guest presenters, what a fine performance. I will save my applause for the camera man, till I see what I shot. A couple of times there I was sliding down the yak I was leaning against as my arm was aching and well I think you get to see how clean the floor is!

Congratulations and thank you very much to all that attended.

A big thanks to Benno and Jeff for their fantastic and professional contributions.

The night was very successful in all aspects.

I realise a bit more preperation could have made it that little bit better. (eg. a clip on microphone, a bar, fireworks, lazer lights and a smoke machine :P)

But as a trial to prove it's worthiness to the higher powers that be.......

It did just that.

Future events will get the attention that they have now proven to deserve.

I can't wait till the next instore event.

Thank you again.

It was a pleasure to meet you all.

Michael [img size=320]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/IMG_1298.jpg

post-915-144598466224_thumb.jpg

am attempting to upload to u-tube. it fits the file size criteria, maybe not the time parameter. is anyone able to advise me if this will or won't work? don't want to waste my time if it won't...

also, michael, that last photo is a shocker... :ohmy: am i really THAT ugly? :blush: :dry: :huh:

benno573 wrote:

also, michael, that last photo is a shocker... :ohmy: am i really THAT ugly? :blush: :dry: :huh:

Nah mate,

That's not you.

That's Bob, the homeless drunk that lives in our garbage bin.

He only comes out when he smells a free feed.

:laugh:

Ugly bugger isn't he!

:laugh:

To Jeff and Benno, You guys did an awesome job! Really well presented guys!!!

I must say I had a good night at anaconda (OH MY GOD - I think I may actually be beginning to like the fishing scene... :blink: :ohmy: :ohmy: :blink: )

No really, I was really impressed by how professional AFO seemed last night!!

Was a good night with a good audience, will be interesting to see how many new members we recruited last night. Was a little bit hard to not spend any money, but somehow I managed (may have something to do with the $300 I've spent on gear in the last week)

Cheers,

Matt

:woohoo: Well done guys for a great presentation !

Jeff and Benno you did a fantastic job, the other Team leaders at Anaconda were jealous because the fishing department had all the people in it. It was good to meet some of , sorry I didn't get to talk for long, I am planning on coming to the Brisbane river classic and the Ladies camp so look forward to seeing you all there.

Thanks for a good night

Kris

Anaconda

Welcome aboard krazy ;) it was good to meet you at lunchtime, will definately see you at the Classic, dunno about the ladies camp, Ellicat has sort of let the blokes game plan out of the bag, I reckon we will get rumbled trying to sneak in in drag!

Feral wrote:

Welcome aboard krazy ;) it was good to meet you at lunchtime, will definately see you at the Classic, dunno about the ladies camp, Ellicat has sort of let the blokes game plan out of the bag, I reckon we will get rumbled trying to sneak in in drag!

Dunno Feral, if Kriso progresses any further from stuff like those sunnies at the snapper comp he might be able to sneak in. :laugh:

Nastymind: It's ok mate, just blame the subject your were photographing - Benno!... Good to see benno recognised this ;)

Roughly how many people turned up?

Top work guys

Archived