Warm Days NPD

Dinodadog

Nice sunny afternoons and a few fish as well, it's enough to make you happy, well it would be if the running costs were not so high. Had to replace one of my sounders last week and this week its time to replace the rear elec motor a Minkota riptide 55lb, then this arvo I lost 3 slugs before I realised the bail arm on my sol had a sharp bit on it where it had pulled apart and it kept cutting through the line. So now I have to put it in for repair and buy new line for it. Does it ever stop?

Anyway managed several bass in the 40cm size before the trouble started, my mate made sure he caught up with me with several of the same size before he was ready to leave. All caught on slugs and all one offs no schools about. Had to walk the banks to find them.

Fish while you can

Dinodadog

average size

Well done Dino, we cast our wee little arms off today and tried First carpark, bullockies, 3rd carpark and Mcgavins, all we got was experience:blush:

As we were leaving McGavins late this arvo we saw two people out on the spit to the right accross the bay, was that you?

Saw your car in the park, so figured it might be?

Rocket

Archived