Sleep over

AZZA

My young bloke has joined the scouts and they are going on a sleep over to Underwater world and sleeping in the tube under the sharks B) ( each kid must have a parent with them ,me:woohoo: ) should be a hoot. Me thinks I will wacthing what them snapper get up to after dark

Sweet! That sounds like fun!!:)

Its a great place well worth checking out for those who haven't been to underwater world before!:)

Last time I was there I received plenty abuse from my family~!

They kept shouting things at me like=

"Can we go now dad?" and "What the hell are u doing?"

but I was most upset when the boss whispered in my ear "get in the f$cking car NOW":blush:

I love that place......

• 4 weeks later...

Well had my sleepover at underwater world on Sat night what a hoot B) being in the tunnel in the dark just quietly watching the fish , seeing the snapper schooling up hard against the structure out of harms way as the sharks and king fish cruised back and forth . One big female grey nurse shark got some kisses from a male :blush: . Because grey nurse sharks dont have lips kissing is a bit violent involving bitting :ohmy: . Even got to go into the staff only areas and feed the sharks and rays and fish in the main tank:woohoo:

Yeh ,dont know if the fish behaviour can be taken to seriously as it is a tank not the wild but still a good insight,the kids had a ball their own privite guide and seal show and then all the giggling ,burping,farting and sniggering that goes on when you try to get 25 kids to sleep in one area, some mums wern't to impressed

Archived