Fathoms off Goldy this friday

Nastymind

Hi all,

I'm looking at fishing the fathoms this Friday. (don't know which ones or where exactly yet)

I've only attempted this once in weather conditions that didn't agree with me or my crew.

It was a very short and scarring trip!

This Friday looks very promising offshore Goldy.

Would love to convoy if anyone is interested.

Safety in numbers as they say.

Any coordinates, directions or things to look for on the sounder would be greatly appreciated too.

Sharing is caring ;)

I've never fished deeper than 110 feet.

Tips on anchoring would be helpful as I've never really anchored in these conditions.

Cheers in advance,

Michael

hey nastymind, i was down that way a couple of weeks ago, and prob will never be back there, bottom looked very barron with no sign of life anywhere, struggled to get livies of the scottish prince, then headded out to the 50 fathom area, but soon made my way back into the 24's,i got a couple of fish but a lot of ground was traveled. i think i will stick a little closer to the places i know, it can be a dissapointing day to go all that way for very little fish. even though it is great to travel to other places, i love boating down there, but fishing hmm, good luck for when ya go mate.

cheers robbo...;)

Bloody wonderful Leighton.

Thank you so much mate.

I won't be fishing that very way often so i can assure you i won't damage the spots any more than they already are.

Rob: Thanks for the heads up.

I've had many experiences much the same.

Fingers crossed for this trip.

I'll have my store manager onboard for the first time and if we don't catch fish i swear i'll never live it up.

Archived