Glenlyon Report

Feral

Well since someone had the thought to share a pic of their catch already with me, (its going to be a long 2 days before I get there!) I thought I may as well post it and start the report! [img size=320]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Photo0024.jpg

Message was a bit garbled, seemed to get their lines crossed with a Toyota add - "Oh what a feeling"

They had better leave some for me!

post-134-144598473701_thumb.jpg

Well, i did make it, arrived friday arvo just in time to throw the rods in the boat and head off, after setting the shrimp traps we tried for a cod on the troll but to no avail.

after getting some nice shrimp overnight we tied of in the timber and Ray got 3 nice yellas while Ferg and myself were left wondering what we were doing wrong, after trying a fewdifferent spots for no more fish, we retired for lunch

That afternoon would spell trouble for us all as Rays 50hp Merc decided to play up and what we thought was a heat sensor kept overheating and rendered it pretty useless until it had cooled down.

sunday morning was a bit quieter with only one fish boated in the timber, but a much more productive afternoon with Ray, Ferg, Alex and Calum all landing a yella each just as the sun went down.

I left wondering where my luck has gotton to because i just couldnt get a touch on lures or bait, while rays bait was no more than 2m away and he was catching fish :laugh:

But conditions were perfect, it was glassed out most of the time and it was nice and warm,

anyway ill be back next year to get my cod ;)

Archived