SOLD-3.7 seajay punt

STU

I'm selling my little tinnie that I decked out for bass electric comps it is 3.7 punt the hull is in average condition fully carpeted, casting deck back and front,70ltr live well plumbed with airator,near new lowrance x125 sounder,Minn kota riptide bowmount 55lb still under warranty,minnkota endura transom mount 50lb,1 x 105amp/h deep cycle battery,1 x marine battery,2 oars, plus the trailer which is in ok nick,spare tyre aswell.Not sure what hp motor its rated too but it origanly had a 6hp motor on it.It is a great stable boat for dams and estuary fishing,Comes with some great mojo,I have no need for it any more due to my new toy.:) price $3000 ono [img size=499]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/bass_boat_001_AFO.jpg

post-1103-144598474962_thumb.jpg

Andrew and i both weigh about 110kg each plus tackle and lots of rods and a small esky with 2 electrics going full noise it was about 6.3kph gps speed not sure how it would go with petrol motor as I never used one on it.But with all the weight you dont want it to be too choppy gets a bit hairy I would say say calm small river boat or dams for sure.

what sort of distances can you travel with the batterys fully charged?

what sort of cost to register trailer?

any welds cracked? i can get access to alloy welding pretty cheap if need be

do the bearings in the trailer need re doing?

what is the total approx weight of the rig? just checking if anths car will tow it or if we will have to use mine

Its pretty light mate i think most cars will tow it the bearings should be fine it has bearing buddies on as well which where recently packed with grease. costs $66.85 a year or $41.30 6mths I just got it in the mail so will be re registering it, all it will need is to be changed over,Distance is hard to say depends on wind/current and speed your running electrics at I used 2 deep cycles one for the front and one for the back motor plus you have the marine battery for the sounder and live well and if looks like your getting low on the others you can use marine battery to get you home but those comps I go in are for 6 hrs and I have not ran out yet,I had only put up one deep cycle for sale but I might chuck in another i have which is 120amp/h as for cracks it should be sweet and I had all the floors put in professionally so its all welded up strong the hull is average the previous owner did not look after it to well using it in salt but I have had no troubles with it and has only been in fresh with me.

Angus wrote:

Man I wish I was in the market already. This is exactly what I want for freshwater stuff.

I might try to work the mrs even still :P How on earth did you arm twist for the Skeeter STU?

God luck with it either way.

Angus

I gave her what she wanted (baby);):woohoo: and I got what I wanted:) so you know what you got to do mate:P

STU wrote:

Angus wrote:
Man I wish I was in the market already. This is exactly what I want for freshwater stuff.

I might try to work the mrs even still :P How on earth did you arm twist for the Skeeter STU?

Angus

I gave her what she wanted (baby);):woohoo: and I got what I wanted:) so you know what you got to do mate:P

2ce

STU wrote:

Angus wrote:

Angus

as easy as that mate? I should go put my sperm to use, and get a few more boats!!

Archived