Merry Christmas

Red

Aaron H wrote:

great, off all the pictures for me to be looking at when the missus walks in :whistle: this is gonna take some explaining :laugh:

Try this -

\"Everyone needs someone to aspire to be - here's your example\".

or

\"She's not going to drink it - she's holding it for me dear.\"

it might work!:woohoo:

Master at it mate, now my women friends point them out to me - theres another one - mutton dressed as lamb they tell me, (repeating back to me one of my favorite lines I use to explain why I am looking at a well preserved example of the target species) I give them a good once over and solemnly agree!

Post edited by: Feral, at: 2006/12/24 17:41

You can get it all on Google by typing in what you want ... cartoons,jokes,videos and pictures.

(shark cartoons & pictures) (beer jokes & cartoons) etc. Just type in what you're looking for.

There is a down side though, these sites all have spywear and possible viruses.

If you don't have good spywear & virus protection ?? I delete 20 or 30 every time i search it.

Archived