Video Comp...?

Angus

Good thread, i reckon some really cool vids & effects will come out of the woodwork by many members!!!

I've already made a AFO intro with the logos & required text - will post it up tonight when i get home.

Nothing special but get's the formalities outta the way :)

Was hoping this saturday would be the day filming some Tuna action - but i gotta go house hunting :( so next few weeks will be limited fishing :(

I'll be making all custom text and graphics for this vid, with teh execptoin of using the standard transition effects - for any apple users out there i'm using motion 5 to create the intro's, text, graphics & lower thirds - the rest will be done in either i-movie or final cut x

If people are using i-movie or final cut etc.. and have never really used it before, i'm happy to walk you through it and give you the basics to put a cool clip togther :)

Cheers

Here's a sample intro for the AFO comp - there really isn't much you can do with it based on the rules

so i just added some basic text effects and music and that's about it !!

It looks a little small but that's the image size & text requirements provided by AFO :) I also made it in HD

so with a lower viewing quality the images are blury - but that's based on the image quality & size ;)

I have also been messing around with other graphics, FB and youtube lower thirds (shameless branding lol)

There's other stuff i'm working on but that will be in the final product - this is just a basic sample

Keep any eye out for Cobia 2012 haha :woohoo: :woohoo:

/>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Qk_G0MK4U8

P.S Lure of fishing image & lower thirds were made in photo shop & imported into the clip, AFO intro, FB & Youtube Text effects were made in Motion 5

Here's a sample intro for the AFO comp - there really isn't much you can do with it based on the rules

so i just added some basic text effects and music and that's about it !!

It looks a little small but that's the image size & text requirements provided by AFO :) I also made it in HD

so with a lower viewing quality the images are blury - but that's based on the image quality & size ;)

I have also been messing around with other graphics, FB and youtube lower thirds (shameless branding lol)

There's other stuff i'm working on but that will be in the final product - this is just a basic sample

Keep any eye out for Cobia 2012 haha :woohoo: :woohoo:

/>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Qk_G0MK4U8

P.S Lure of fishing image & lower thirds were made in photo shop & imported into the clip, AFO intro, FB & Youtube Text effects were made in Motion 5

Mate what photo shop program do you use

TRAX: I used to use Adobe creative suite on my PC - but on my MAC i now use Adobe Photoshop Elements 9

Need to find a special copy of CS5 for my MAC without paying 1100 bucks !!

ive never played around with photo shop before is it hard to pick up?

Archived