Recreational Boating and Fishing Guide

Gad

EVEN MORE SO,NOT A HAPPY FISHO JANdo

I have visitors coming up for the Xmas/New Year period, and at times they will be going off solo on some fishing forays. Today I sent off an email to the DAFF asking for the yearly Rec Boating and Fishing Guide.

I like many others have been obtaining these yearly guides for many years.

This is the reply I received this afternoon

Dear Geoff

Thank you for contacting the Customer Service Centre.

In response to your enquiry, unfortunately we no longer supply the Qld Recreational Boating & Fishing Guides. A copy of the recreational fishing size and bag limits for Queensland flyer has however been sent to your postal address.

If you wish to follow up on this enquiry please quote reference number: 1050827 .

Customer Service Centre

GPO Box 46

Brisbane Qld 4001

Ph: 13 25 23

or 07 3404 6999

Fx: 07 3404 6900

Email: callweb@daff.qld.gov.au

WTF ! is this another SFA service they give back, now that the government has claimed the yearly boaties PPV levy, now called a RUF levy, which they now channel into general revenue.

Thanks for your generous offer, Steve. I was hopeful of an up date to give the visitors. I do have a 2012-13 edition, which my

youngest took with him to schoolies, it was returned to me with the appearance of having been used multiple times,as a fishing rag,drinks coaster, shopping list, note pad and has matter stuck on pages,of which I`m just not prepared to enquire as to what it is/was. :sick:

Archived