Not all posts showing up in forum.

Rocket75

AFO SITE BUG SUBMISSION

Operating System: XP

Internet Browser: ?

(IE6,IE7, FF2,FF3,Chrome,Safari)

Monitor screen size: ? (eg 1024x768px)

Error Experienced: see text

When does it happen: all the time it seems.

Error:

When I view the post I made yesterday (NPD...)

it will only show me 2 pages of posts and even if more have been made and are listed in most recent posts, when I click on it, it takes me back to the same 2 pages and does not include more recent posts.

If I click on the flat/threaded version and change it to the one that just lists posts, times and author along with the original post, then I can see the new posts, but not in the other format.

Still having this issue:(

Seems to be any long (multi-page) post will not display in threaded mode and will not show the most recent posts. Even if I click on the link in latest posts it takes me to an old post.

Another example "Monduran 2008" when I click on the latest post it takes me to a page from 11 months ago in the and tries to tell me that it is the most recent.

Then if I choose "flat" I can see that there have been new posts and can view them individually, but not in a threaded format.

Am I the only one...what can I do to fix it?

Rocket

If i go to Monduran 2008 thread and choose threaded view i can see any post. If i click on Latest Posts link to Monduran 2008 i get the most recent post.

Im sorry i dont seem to be able to replicate the issue. Maybe someone else is experiencing this problem as well

webmaster wrote:

If i go to Monduran 2008 thread and choose threaded view i can see any post. If i click on Latest Posts link to Monduran 2008 i get the most recent post.

Im sorry i dont seem to be able to replicate the issue. Maybe someone else is experiencing this problem as well

Webmaster, have you tried logging on as me? if I give you my password (or if you already have it) can you try then?

I have now tried logging on to 3 different computers in different locations and the same problem has been evident in all cases.

Annoying as!:(

bump bump bump for the webmaster

pleeeeease it is driving me craaaazzzeee.

Any post that goes over 1 page long will not display for me in threaded view...:(:angry::(

Even clicking on the "latest post" takes me to page 1 and tells me that is all there is!:blink:

I know there are more posts there, but can't see them umless using the Flat view (which I hate with a passion:ohmy: )

What can I do?

Rocket

Firstly, please don't bump. Its against the site's rules.

Secondly, we aware of this issue however we have higher priority issues we are working on at the moment and will get around to it when we can. We cannot reproduce the error you are experiencing and it will take a while to try and sort out whats happening for you.

Thanks for your patience.

Archived