N Stradbroke Island

safisher71

Hi All

I'm taking some mates to N Stradbroke this weekend looking for some big stretches from shark or rays. All catches are released unharmed. Perhaps some tailor would be good too.

Any suggestions on Bait and fishing spots. We will be camping on Main beach foreshore and were thinking of Jumpinpin as a starting point.

Any suggestions??

Thanks

Hi All

I'm taking some mates to N Stradbroke this weekend looking for some big stretches from shark or rays. All catches are released unharmed. Perhaps some tailor would be good too.

Any suggestions on Bait and fishing spots. We will be camping on Main beach foreshore and were thinking of Jumpinpin as a starting point.

Any suggestions??

Thanks

if you use baits like eel, mackeral, tuna, mullet, ray, slimies or live fish you may get on of these. my misses got it afew months back. you will need to sand bag cause of current if you are land base in the mouth of the pin, surf or sth passage bar. you may incounter, hammer, bullies, duskies, sand bar and afew more.

try get some tailor and put them out live. good luck
/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/30-sharking/308820-sharkin-the-pin#309238

Archived