Disappointment

Dinodadog

I went to the pump house this morning and was very disappointed at what I saw. I saw a husband and wife team beside me doing thier form of catch and release. First you catch the fish then you release it into your keeper net. They put 6 in there while I was watching. That was only 2 people out of 10 or so in the same area doing the same thing. If they see the DPI come they simply walk away.

Anyway I managed 8 bass and lost one tarpon in the time I was there, I had to leave I could not watch the carnage. Its a pity that a few people are that greedy and therefore cuts the time the fish remain in this area for everyone to have a bit of fun. If they took only what they are allowed to people could keep fishing for several months more. Here is a few pics.

post-1453-144598773721_thumb.jpg

the old debate of ringing fisheries or telling them off yourself. i have rung fisheries on a few occasions. i always get "our boats are on the water right now, we wouldnt get there today" just say something to them or publicly shame them on this forum. they may even be members. no disrespect to anyone but im sure some people on here are the very people we keyboard warrior about.

I dont understand these people that insist on taking more than the bag limit. I bet they wouldnt steal from a shop. Whats the difference?

The only difference is they can get away with this!

thanks for the offer to take money off you,I`ll decline this time around. :)

so far,in my lifes journey, I`ve noted that if someone is blatantly dishonest in one area of their life, they have no problems being dishonest in other areas. :(

Archived