Introduce

josha293

Hey guy and girls i have been apart of this forum for some time now, haven't been on here for quiet a few years now due to thinking this site shut down? I have updated all my info and am keen to be apart of a fishing forum now i have deactivate my facebook account. 

My name is josh and i am currently 23 years of age. I am a keen and dedicated angler and always looking to improve my skills and share what i already know ( wont share my spots so dont try hahahahaha) 

I am hoping that i can be apart of this page and be a regular poster and also get to know the guys who gave been apart of this page for quite some time.

Looking forward to reading and posting in the furter. Safe fishing and tight lines 

4 hours ago, Binder said:

Hi Josh, welcome back. We have a social coming up next month at Borumba you might be interested in.

Would be very keen to come along to a social even, only problem is i work weekends so i tend to miss out on alot of stuff

2 hours ago, kmcrosby78 said:

Welcome back mate, looking forward to reading your reports and meeting at one of the socials. What boat do you have?

Thanks mate. Will be looking forward to meeting a few memebers and do a few reports 

I have a 4.35 quintrex hornet with 40hp four stroke

Archived