EPs Shoalhaven River

Dinodadog

Met up with Craig from Nowra who I had been in contact with to show me around the Nowra area and try for some EPs and bass. Craig was 1st to hook into a smallish EP and I was not far behind him. We managed several fish each, lost count after awhile, sometimes we had double hookups. Most of the fish were just legal and a few undersize ones as well. I had not caught a estuary perch for quite a long time and it was a beautiful morning on the water until the ski boats started at about 9am. I have never seen so many boats in such a large area of a river going in all directions and not caring about anyone else. It was impossible to cont to fish. I also had a few 1st today, 1st flatty,EP,and tailor on switch blade. I hope I get to go again before I come home.

Fish while you can

Dinodado

1stEP for the morn [img size=366]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/pp_003.JPG

I was worried about bringing the boat down here, but glad I did now, was going to come home via the coast but now am going back to Lake Glenbawn and St Clair on the way home. Forget to mention we sited a school of about 20 carp around the 20lb mark, nearly had some excitement when my lure stuck in the back of one for a few seconds.

Archived